Oracle Database Appliance: Simple, Affordable and Engineered for Cloud
The Oracle Database Appliance is a completely integrated package of software, computer networking, and storage that’s been optimized and engineered to offer performance and scale for your Oracle Databases and applications. It’s fully integrated, which means it’s designed to save you time, effort, and cost throughout its lifecycle. And not only is it architected for the on-premise world, it’s also architected for cloud. No one else does this. And when you’re ready to take the next step on your cloud journey; whether it is private, hybrid, or public, Oracle offers options for all three.
- Simple to deploy and manage decreasing time to value and reducing operational expense
- Integrated from hardware through the software stack.
- Affordable with new models that have lower purchase prices and capacity-on-demand licensing to help you control costs.
During this video, you will Learn:
- New Oracle Database Appliance X6-2
- Oracle Database Appliance Uniqueness
- Oracle Database Appliance is an affordable choice
- Oracle Database Appliance is not only architect for the on-premise world, it’s also architect for cloud