Why En Pointe
As a Microsoft Licensing Solutions Provider (LSP) En Pointe can evaluate your current licensing agreement and work with you to design and develop a deployment and migration plan that meets your company’s budget and infrastructure requirements.
Software Asset Management
Also known as SAM, Software Asset Management is a set of tools, and processes used to effectively manage, control and protect the software assets within an organization, throughout all stages of their lifecycle. En Pointe’s SAM practice provides measurable, business-centric data that allows an organization to realize hard and soft dollar savings, ensure compliance and greatly reduce security risk - which all departments can benefit from.
- Cost Savings: Determine your software needs and usage, ensuring your organization procures software in the most cost effective licensing agreement.
- Budgeting: Develop a better understanding of how your licensing needs align to business goals over time, so you can plan budgetary requirements with software acquisitions.
- Optimization: Identify any unused or under-utilized licenses and either reduce maintenance costs or re-harvest and deploy the software in your environment.
- Ensure “Right Licensing”: Know your organization’s software requirements to ensure you buy only what you need and your organization is appropriately licensed, aligned with your entitlements, and compliance.
- Reduce Security Risk: Risk: Identify all the software deployed in your organization’s environment, controlling what is deployed on your network and reducing vulnerability to network breaches, viruses or other malware.
- Education: Learn more about the software you use, how it is licensed, optimize your investment, taking advantage of correct licensing options, which can reduce cost.
- Empowerment: Engage in business driven discussions with publishers to acquire the technology that will enable your organization’s efficiency and productivity.
How can En Pointe help?
We offer a number of assessments to help ensure you are maximizing your current IT investments and preparing for future needs. Let us know how we can help.
Related Resources / Downloads
We thought you may be interested in the following downloads.
Have additional questions about Microsoft SAM ?