Dell PartnerDirect Certified Partner
As Dell's Certified Partner, En Pointe Technologies delivers the best solutions for its customers by leveraging the manufacturer and vendor relationships which have become an industry benchmark for full-circle, complementary partnerships. En Pointe's initiative is to help its clients by driving down the cost of doing business while getting the most out of today's technology.
Why Buy Dell Through En Pointe:
- One integrated e-business application to process all of your orders including Dell products and non-Dell products
- Centralized report on spend data
- Easy and flexible integration into backend ERP / eProcurement applications
- Achieve Supplier Diversity goals via En Pointe minority certification
- Staged and managed rollouts integrated with installers, project managers and help desk
- Complete range of managed service support including Break / Fix maintenance, IMAC support, Desk side support, Help Desk support and Professional Services
Dell Means Business with New Solutions for the Evolving Workforce
- Not just great products - meaningful solutions that truly meet your customers' needs.
- Dell takes a different approach to client computing solutions to give your customers one of the most robust and prominent portfolio updates of laptops, desktops and workstations.
- Company's largest-ever business computing portfolio update with 26 new business computing solutions and form factors, including laptops, tablets, desktops and workstations as part of 39 new solutions launching in the next year
- Giving customers the Power to Do More to meet the needs of an evolving workforce that demands anytime, anywhere access to business applications and data
- Dell end user computing solutions deliver improved access, manageability, security, performance and versatility to unleash end user productivity while providing the right level of control for IT
- Dell offers services that help align, enable, and expand your services offerings - including efficiently deploying and managing corporate devices